Lessons In Life and Faith We Can Learn From Tim Tebow
It’s Tebow time! Yep, Tim Tebow, who was once talked about as the most disappointing rookie, has had a comeback this season that we can’t stop talking about.
Each week, despite of the criticism, he seems to make it work and humbly walk away with the win. There’s alot of talk about why he’s winning, and if you ask Tebow, he’ll give credit to God. Whatever you believe, you can certainly look at his rise to “stardom” and learn a few things.
Here’s the top ten life lessons you can learn from Tim Tebow:
1. With God, it always works out in the end. If it hasn’t worked out– it isn’t the end.
2. A whole lot of people can be wrong. Be careful of following the “crowd”.
3. When it’s time to move in your purpose, you can’t be concerned with doubt–even your own.
4. People will always have something to say, but you have to live your truth– and stick to it.
5. The best thing you can be is a good example.
6. You are not responsible for the expectations of others.
7. Your success is largely dependent on your belief and faith to achieve it.
8. What people say about you is not your business.
9. A setback is a setup for a comeback!
10. With God, ALL things are possible.
It doesn’t matter if you like Time Tebow, the Broncos or even football; Tim Tebow’s recent success is a living example of these great life lessons.
It would behoove us all to take some notes and apply them to our own lives, because whether it’s a football game, our professions, our personal relationships or personal growth—we all want to be winners!