Top 10 most stylish male sports analysts
We always look forward to the game, but sometimes the pre-game show is just as important. The analysis, latest team updates and commentary provide some good information, and it’s quite entertaining. The analysts really make the difference–and some stand out above the rest. There a few sports analysts that not only provide a good report, but their style gives them a leg up on the game.
Here’s our list of the most stylish analysts in sports:
1. Deion Sanders – NFL Network– No matter where he is or what he does Deion Sanders is going to step out in fashion that is, as he says, “so clean, it’s dirty!”. He always comes dressed in the best suits and his super shiny head only compliments his great sense of style. I don’t know what else to say about Deion Sanders except it, “must be the money.”
2. Michael Strahan- NFL on FOX – Whether you see him on Kelly and Michael or on Sundays on NFL on FOX, Michael Strahan always brings a nice sense of style. His suits tend to be a bit more conservative with a contemporary flair. He usually dawns clean lines and a simple, yet classy style.
3. Jimmy Johnson NFL on FOX– You can never go wrong with Jimmy Johnson. The former, infamous head coach of the Dallas Cowboys is now a staple on NFL on FOX and his “old school” sense of style can’t be beat! Johnson always has the hot cufflinks, crisp shirts and he just exudes a man who takes his time getting dressed in the morning. Let’s also not forget he has the best hair on television.
4. Darren Woodson ESPN (former NFL player – Cowboys) – Aside from the fact that this is man-candy so sweet it might put you in a sugar coma, Darren Woodson ALWAYS steps out in a classic, casual style I would describe as “grown man sexy“. He’s the man that turns womens’ heads when he walks in a room and has a smile to match his very casual, yet fashion forward style.
5. Ray Lewis – ESPN – Ray Lewis is new to the sportscasting game having retired last season after winning the Super Bowl. However, he walked into his role nicely in suits that have women drooling! Lewis looks good in color. Purples, blues and even red look great on Lewis highlighting his award-winning smile. Monday night’s never looked so good!
6.Adam Schefter – ESPN- He’s the NFL insider and he does it in classic dark suits with clean lines and a great smile. Schefter is the original sportscaster — and his style never gets old.
7. Shannon Sharpe- CBS, NFL Today – His name says it all. Shannon’s style is sharp. He tends to push the lines with his fashion wearing anything from a bowtie to a velvet jacket or a shirt with vibrant colors and patterns. Shannon Sharpe pulls it off and his large stature makes him stand out on any given Sunday.
8. Dan Marino – CBS, NFL Today- Sitting next to Shannon Sharpe on NFL Today on CBS is Dan Marino. Marino is the cool, comfortable contrast against Sharpe’s dramatic flair. He flaunts a casual flair with contemporary appeal. He’s always coordinated and his style just makes sense.
9. Michael Smith – ESPN– He’s just smooth. Michael Smith makes style look easy with his patterned jackets, crisp shirts and bowties. Every now and then he’ll jump into the trendy flair, but for the most part Michael Smith just does style well.
10. Michael Irvin: You may not always like Irvin’s sense of style, but he’s always original. Whether it’s the “geek chic” style or a classic suit and tie, Irvin always seems to bring his own flair and fun to his fashion. His NFL insight is invaluable, and no matter what you think, he’s always fun to watch!
Honorable Mentions: There are a few that didn’t make the list, but are definitely worth mentioning:
James Brown: CBS, NFL Today: He anchors the NFL Today crew and does is nicely in suits that compliment his large frame. Men with larger builds should take a page from his style book because James Brown makes style look easy.
Jon Barry- ESPN – You can usually see Jon Barry on ESPN when he’s talking about the NBA, and when you see him, you’ll like what you see. Colorful ties, nicely fitted jackets and tailored shirts are a part of his daily report. Berry brings simple style to sports news…and we like it!
There are definitely more analysts that we could add to the list, but this list of men truly take style to the next level. They have raised the bar, in their own way, making their sports analysis good to hear and see.
What do you think?
Your Jersey Girlfriend,