Top 10 sports new year resolutions you should have for 2014
If you’ve made a list of new year resolutions, I’m sure you’re well on your way working out at the gym, or being more organized or polite or perhaps more forgiving. All those things are good, but there is one area that you must check into – sports.
If your sports lifestyle suffered or took a back seat in 2013, 2014 is a new beginning and we’ve got a list of sports new year resolutions that will help you get back in the game.
1. Know the game: If you’re still confused about the difference between a touch down and a home run, or the difference between a bank shot and an “eagle”, resolve to let this year be the year you start to learn the game.
2. Attend more games: If you missed out on some good games last year, this is the year to check out a live sporting event. A basketball game or hockey or football game is a great way to spend time with friends and loved ones. Change up your social scene and make girls’ night out be one that includes sports.
3. Try something new: Yeah. It’s time you learned how to play golf or tennis. Check out a flag football game this year –just do something new. You could even give Water Roller Ball a go! You’ll find that playing sports will make you feel and LOOK better too! Some people don’t want to try out new sports like this because they think they’ll get hurt, or even ache the day after because its something new and maybe you’re not used to exercising at this level. But don’t worry, as there are many solutions out there to help you with your recovery such as magnesium oil australia. As magnesium is the second most abundant element in your body, it is needed for the process of many things. such as protein production, muscle movement and much more, so will be great at relieving the pain from your body quickly.
4. Make sports a part of your relationship: If you’re a football widow, you’re probably counting down the weeks until the end of the NFL season. Maybe you should resolve to learn the game and make it a part of your relationships. Jersey Girl Sports is a good place to start!
5. Step-up your sports wardrobe: Ladies, PLEASE let go of your man’s over-sized, old jersey and team-logo sweatshirt. There are VERY goods apparel lines that cater to and provide sports apparel for women. Check out Touch by Alyssa Milano and even Old Navy has some great picks. Vow to wear better in 2014.
6. Get to a fun sporting event: Have you ever wanted to go to the Super Bowl or NBA All-Star weekend? How about the Kentucky Derby? Be a part of these amazing sporting events. You’ll meet new people and new sports experiences will enhance your life.
7. Let sports help you succeed in business: Ladies, men love sports. Part of climbing the corporate ladder also means being able to be a part of the corporate golf outings and the Monday morning sports conversations in meetings. Bring sports into your business and excel!
8. Change up your sports scene: Find a new sports bar or try tailgating this year. Check out a new sports bar to watch NBA games. If you’ve heard of a sports hot-spot check it out. Change up your scene. Who knows, if you’re single, you may meet that special someone.
9. Get you some Jersey girlfriends: Every woman who likes sports should have a group of girlfriends she can enjoy a good game with. Not only is it fun, but quite frankly, it’s just sexy. Get your JGFs!
10. Get with Jersey Girl Sports: By now, this should be a no-brainer. You should check in with us least twice a day to get in on sports conversations that cater to women like us. Women who can enjoy a game as much as men—just with better shoes.
So, now that you’ve got your list, I’m sure there are a few on here that you need to work out for 2014. This is going to be a good year in sports Jersey Girl Sports fam.
Step up and get in the game!
Your Jersey Girlfriend,