- Neutral colored underwear is a must. There’s nothing more uncomfortable than seeing a nice white outfit ruined by the red, purple, black, or—worse, WHITE underwear that show through the outfit.
2. YES, your whites need to match when wearing separates. There seems to be a notion that different shades of white all match. Not so! White separates need to match in color and even if the fabric is different, the color and style should compliment each other.
3. Yes you can pop color into a white outfit. Rock a nice white golf dress or white jeans and tee-shirt and then some colored shoes, sandals or a nice colored handbag. Even something subtle like colored bangles or other jewelry can go a long way.
4. Thinking about wearing fitted white clothing? Proceed with caution. White tends to make you look fuller and fitted white clothing can show all imperfections. If you’re not sure, it’s probably best not to wear it, or consult your JGF (jersey girlfriend).
5. White shoes should not have scuff marks on them! Jersey girls this rule is an easy one. Dirt really shows up on white shoes. You want a nice clean look from head to toe and that includes your shoes.Following these five rules is a great way to ensure that when you step out in you white this summer, you’ll be the true you—a fabulous jersey girl!