Atlanta News, Weather, Traffic, and Sports | FOX 5
On thing I can say about Jersey Girl Sports is that we LOOOOVE our football, whether it’s college or professional, we love the game.
This morning on Good Day Atlanta on Fox 5, we had the opportunity to break down what the ladies need to do this season to not only be more involved with the game, but ways to connect with your significant other during the season and if you’re single ways to use football to your advantage.
If you missed the tips during the view, here you go…
They're covering three basics that we covered…
Love your husband but hate the time that football season takes away for both of you. How do you embrace it?
- Create a date night to go out and watch the game
- Set-up a sexy bet for a particular game where your two teams are playing each other. For example, the winner cooks dinner or does laundry for a week.
- Invite friends and/or other couple over to for a game night dinner party
- These are also great tips for men as well, because they could be the one not really into football and their wife or girlfriend is
Love it but do not understand it. How to gain better knowledge of the sport?
- There are a number of books written by women that really break the game down. Great example…Get Your Own Damn Beer, I'm Watching the Game! by Holly Robinson Peete, wife of NFL great, Rodney Peete
- Play fantasy football. One of the most interactive ways to get involved, understand the game and find out who the players are.
- Visit websites, like Jersey Girl Sports, we really break down the game
Single and want to mingle. How to use football season as a social tool?
- Meet up at the sports bar
- Have people over to the house
- Stop by a pre-game tailgate
Remember…football is not just a game, it’s a lifestyle!
Your Jersey Girlfriend,