10. "What was that loud cracking sound?"
9. "I hope this doesn't leave a bruise."
8. "Hey look, my tibia!"
6. "Did it go in?"
5. "Oh boy, hospital food."
4. "Tape it up, coach, I'm staying in."
3. "They fired Leno?"
2. "Heat then ice? Or ice then heat?"
1. "At least my bracket's not busted.""How about that for a kid? Kevin Ware!" Letterman said. In an earlier taped interview, Ware told Letterman he still hasn't seen a video of the injury, and he doesn’t plan on it. He also mentioned that his first concern was never for himself, but his mother. "I know she freaks out over the littlest things," Ware said. "I called her and made sure she was all right." "We're talking about a snapped tibia that actually protruded through the skin!" Letterman said. While this is a huge tragedy, I love the story of Kevin Ware. His tenacity and positive prospective on almost everything shows the character of this young man. Your Jersey Girlfriend, Marcelle English